Emotionally Healthy Spirituality (EHS) is an 8-week course that will equip you with tools to develop a deep interior life with Christ. Many people have experienced this course and have been changed by the teaching, readings, daily office prayer times, and group discussion.
Explore these groundbreaking themes that touch unseen places deep beneath the surface of our lives:
• The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
• Know Yourself that You May Know God
• Go Back to Go Forward
• Journey through the Wall
• Enlarge Your Soul through Grief and Loss
• Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office
• Grow into an Emotionally Mature Adult
• Go the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”
Here are the details:
- This an 8 week course.
- Each participant will receive an EHS course pack which consists of The Emotionally Healthy Spirituality book, the EHS workbook and the Day-by-Day book. If you are able, we are asking for a donation of $20.
- Starting October 11, 2022
- Registration link below.
- Donate $20 for the course pack through Tithe.ly below. (you can bring $20 cash or cheque to the church as well)
- Check out the EHS course intro video below.